Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cousin Bonding Time- Special: Wanna hear a funny story?

Remember the animal rug I made out of the fabric we got at Mary Jo's for $5.99?


Well I ended up with lots of excess fabrics, so I made come earrings out of them! Cheap? NO. Resourceful and fashionable? YES! (feathers are in style, and they ended up looking like feathers)





When I told Janis about the earrings made from the rug, and she was straight up HATIN'. But of course I just ignored her because poor child does not know anything about fashion (it's ok, it's ok). Even when I showed her the earrings in person, she was still HATIN'.


Well..
that afternoon, I went to Kohl's to shop. When I was going out of the store, a lady noticed my earrings saying it was really pretty and asked me where I got it. Since I didn't know her, I figured I'd just tell her the truth cos I could care less of what she'd think. So I told her how I cut it off a rug.. and she just laughed and said she 'might give that a try soon'. 


So earrings out of rugs are deff a fashion DO.




:^)



No comments:

Post a Comment