Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cousin Bonding Time- Day 2

Hola! Today was an action packed day! (Just kidding)
My cousin, Ate Jastine is here with us today! She is a fashionista! Today she is dressing like a mom! Here is a picture of her mother-like outfit.


Top: American Eagle; Pants: Gap; Shoes: c/o Auntie Tata; Headband: Target



Wonderful! Hope it was not too much of a pain to turn your head!
She is here to continue working on her duvet cover, which is well under it's way.. here are some pics of it:


Ate Jastine being goofy :o)

Chloe and Ate Jastine's hard work!!!
Jastine here!
Hi blog! and it's wonderful readers (w/c we don't have)! I just want to formally introduce myself. I am Jastine K and I am fabulous! I hope yall have a great day! :)

That was Ate Jastine! Have a nice day, and we will post soon!

:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment