Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cousin Bonding Time- Day 1

Hello! My name is Janis. I am designing a blog for my cousins and I. It is called cousin bonding time because every week or so, my cousins, along with me and my siblings, get together. This blog is to show our fabulous adventures with each other! Enjoy!
Here is some information about my family:


AJ- He is our oldest cousin from their family. Into games. Like Haunting Grounds (Which I do not own)


Ate Jastine- The only girl in their family! No offense, but she is a little crazy! Always PARTAYING.. and churching it up with JC. But she is in college (so it's understandable).


Kuma- His actual name is Jan. He is currently in the Phillipines. Love you Kums- Kums!


Ian- Also in the Phillipines. The youngest in their family. Almost a 15 year difference between AJ and Ian.


Ate Chloe- The oldest in our family. She has a funny personality and steals your chicken alfredo.


Janis- We have come  down to mwa! I am the youngest (So far) and I really like to enjoy life! I also am a fan of Pretty Little Liars!




So that is our family! I will keep you posted! Tomorrow we are going to watch PLL (Pretty Little Liars) with Ate Jastine! Talk to you then!


:^)

1 comment: